Summer Term 2020 Registration Schedule Coming Soon
Summer Term dates have been changed due to COVID-19 activity and can be found on PHSC's Coronavirus activity web page.
Ready to Register?
There are admission steps you need to complete before you are ready to register. If you have completed the admissions steps, then let's get started!
If this is your first semester, you will be required to meet with an advisor. It is essential to schedule an appointment with an advisor as early as possible.
During non-registration periods, advisors help students with education plans, resource needs, career advice, and other advising services.
Yes I completed all the steps to admission. How do I register?
Register yourself with WISE if you are a returning student. Transient students may also use WISE once their transient form has been approved.
- Go to
- Enter your Student ID and PIN
- Check your degree audit
- Select Register
- Choose the term
- Either enter the section number at the top, or search by course number
- Add course(s) to trial schedule
- Confirm schedule
- Be aware that classes not required in your degree program will not be paid for by Financial Aid. Pay attention to messages that say classes are not part of your program.
Do I have to make an appointment to see an advisor?
- Yes, an appointment is necessary. Contact the Student Affairs Department to schedule an appointment.
Note: Beginning fall 2017 (20181) registration for on campus courses is not allowed after the first class meets. Beginning fall 2018 (20191) registration for online courses will be permitted until 8:59 p.m. on the Wednesday after classes begin.