Special Notice to Florida State Employees
Current and prospective students who are using the Florida State Employee Fee Waiver to register for classes must complete a Registration Form.
- How to Register
To register for classes, please complete the Registration Form and email it, along with your completed and signed state approval form to the Assistant Dean of the campus where you wish to take the class(es). If your form shows your social security number, please remove it, and list your PHSC student ID instead. Remember to include several class alternatives, as some sections may be full.
The Assistant Dean will verify your eligibility, waive the late registration fee, register you for the class(es), and forward the paperwork to the Financial Office, which will waive your tuition fees. Be sure to check your WISE account for any lab fees you may have to pay out-of-pocket. These fees are due on the day of registration, or your class(es) may be dropped.
Send your request to:
- Steps to Complete the Registration Form
- Download Registration Form
- Close the 'internet preview' window
- Go to files
- Click the download
- Make sure it opens in a PDF viewer and not another internet browser window
- Edit and Save (rename)
- Attach to email
Summer Term 2020 Registration Schedule
Summer Term dates have been changed due to COVID-19 activity and can be found on PHSC's Coronavirus activity web page.
Ready to Register?
There are admission steps you need to complete before you are ready to register. If you have completed the admissions steps, then let's get started!
If this is your first semester, you will be required to meet with an advisor. It is essential to schedule an appointment with an advisor as early as possible.
During non-registration periods, advisors help students with education plans, resource needs, career advice, and other advising services.
Yes I completed all the steps to admission. How do I register?
Register yourself with WISE if you are a returning student. Transient students may also use WISE once their transient form has been approved.
- Go to
- Enter your Student ID and PIN
- Check your degree audit
- Select Register
- Choose the term
- Either enter the section number at the top, or search by course number
- Add course(s) to trial schedule
- Confirm schedule
- Be aware that classes not required in your degree program will not be paid for by Financial Aid. Pay attention to messages that say classes are not part of your program.
Do I have to make an appointment to meet with an advisor?
- Yes, an appointment is necessary. Contact the Student Affairs Department to schedule an appointment to .
Note: Beginning fall 2017 (20181) registration for on campus courses is not allowed after the first class meets. Beginning fall 2018 (20191) registration for online courses will be permitted until 8:59 p.m. on the Wednesday after classes begin.