Ready to Register for Classes?
If you have completed the admissions steps, then let's get started! Students attending college for the first time are required to attendsession. It is essential to schedule your group advising session as early as possible.
During non-registration periods, advisors help students with education plans, resource needs, career advice, and other advising services.
8 Steps to Register for Classes
- Log into .
- Click Register from the menu.
Select the term and click Continue. (see Academic Calendar online for more details)
- Note: In WISE, “List all sections” will show results for all terms within the semester, and so it is important that students note the start/end dates for each course when selecting courses.
- Sign the Registration Terms and Conditions and then select the term and click Continue again.
Select your course(s) and add them to the trial schedule.
- Add by the four-digit section number
- At the top of the page, enter the section number and click Add
- Section numbers may be found on the Course Schedule
- Add by using the Course Search
- At the top of the page, click the drop-down menu next to Courses
- Select the course code/name of the course
- Click Find Sections - You may limit the options by using the filters at the top of the page and click Refresh Course Box
- Select the course section and click Add
- Add by the four-digit section number
Review your Current Trial Schedule.
- Be sure to review the days/times, site location, building/room, and notes to account for course delivery methods and possible travel constraints
- Note - all courses will have a campus location assigned; refer to course delivery methods to determine if on-campus attendance is required
- Click Finished Building Trial Schedule and Ready to Confirm.
- The next screen will display your schedule, balance due, and the due date for any tuition balance.
Note: Registration for on-campus courses is not allowed after the first class meets. Registration for online courses will be permitted until 8:59 p.m. on the Wednesday after classes begin.
Course Delivery Methods
- On Campus – courses meet face-to-face in person on the days and times listed in the schedule
- Remote Learning (Zoom) – courses meet remotely on the days and times listed in the schedule in a live, remote environment by utilizing technology (Zoom) through Canvas; students need a webcam and microphone
- Online (Web) – courses are available through Canvas any time throughout the semester offering a high level of flexibility; no set meeting schedule
- Hybrid – Remote – courses meet remotely on the day and time listed in the schedule by utilizing technology (Zoom) through Canvas and the remainder of the course is delivered with online assignments an activities; students need a webcam and microphone
- Hybrid – On Campus – courses meet in person on the day and time listed in the schedule, and the remainder of the course is delivered with online assignments and activities
Course Site Locations
- E – East Campus, Dade City
- N – North Campus, Brooksville
- W – West Campus, New Port Richey
- S – Spring Hill Campus
- P – Porter Campus at Wiregrass Ranch, Wesley Chapel
- IPAC – Instructional Performing Arts Center, Wesley Chapel
- WEB – Online course delivered via Canvas
Should you have any difficulty with registering for courses, we recommend you for assistance.
Special Notice to Florida State Employees
Current and prospective students who are using the Florida State Employee Fee Waiver to register for classes must complete a Registration Form.
How to Register
To register for classes, please complete the Registration Form for Florida State Employees and email it, along with your completed and signed state approval form to the Assistant Dean of the campus where you wish to take the class(es). If your form shows your social security number, please remove it, and list your PHSC student ID instead. Remember to include several class alternatives, as some sections may be full.
The Assistant Dean will verify your eligibility, waive the late registration fee, register you for the class(es), and forward the paperwork to the Financial Office, which will waive your tuition fees. Be sure to check your WISE account for any lab fees you may have to pay out-of-pocket. These fees are due on the day of registration, or your class(es) may be dropped.
Send your request to:
- Arlene York – Brooksville Campus – email@example.com
- Sameea Perkins – New Port Richey Campus – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Aaron Holland – Wesley Chapel Campus – email@example.com
- Mark McKinney – Dade City Campus – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Karin Glessner – Spring Hill Campus – email@example.com
Steps to Complete the Registration Form
- Download Registration Form for Florida State Employees
- Close the 'internet preview' window
- Go to files
- Click the download
- Make sure it opens in a PDF viewer and not another internet browser window
- Edit and Save (rename)
- Attach to email