PHSC is committed to helping students achieve success and thereby provides many resources to provide assistance and a better opportunity for a student to graduate with a degree/certificate/diploma. We provide academic, life and crisis coaching while working closely with other campus partners to support students in achieving their personal, academic, and professional goals. Topics typically covered in a coaching session include but are not limited to the following:
- Exploring goals, stressors, dreams, obstacles etc.
- Connecting students to helpful resources
- Creating future plans and mapping out objectives
- Improving confidence and lowering stress
- Maximizing time management and study skills
Students may contact the Student Affairs Department on any campus to schedule an appointment.
Note: PHSC also offers free, confidential counseling through our Student Assistance Program for students dealing with personal, relationship or significant academic challenges through our partnership with BayCare Life Management.