In-person advising is available Monday - Thursday from 8 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. and Fridays 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Students may contact the Student Affairs Office on any campus for additional information.
- How to Make an Appointment
PHSC students can schedule appointments with advisors online through the Navigate tool. Please see the following instructions to do so.Log into your myPHSC student portal (login information found on the Home page of WISE). If using a mobile device, download the PHSC Mobile app and log in as a Student. Click "Navigate". If using the PHSC Mobile app, click “Navigate Your PHSC Experience!” and download the Navigate app.
- Click “Login with your school account”, and this will log you in automatically through Microsoft authentication. If using the Navigate mobile app, log into Navigate using your myPHSC username and password, found on the Home page of WISE.
- Once on your account, click “Appointments”.
- Click “Schedule an Appointment”.
- Select the type of appointment as “Advising”.
- Choose the reason for your appointment and click “Next”.
- Select the location. At this time, all of our advisors are meeting with students virtually, even if a campus location is selected.
- Choose which advisor you would like to see and click “Next”. If you do not have a preference, you may select all advisors to see all availability.
- Select a date. You may have to scroll using the < > arrows to find the next available date.
- Select a time and click “Next”. You may have to scroll down to view all available times.
- Confirm your appointment information and add any comments for your advisor, if necessary. Please ensure you also include a valid phone number in the comments for the advisor to reach you. You may also opt-in to receive a text and/or email reminder.
- Click “Confirm Appointment”.
- You are all set! You will receive a confirmation to your PHSC student email address containing instructions for accessing your appointment. Please ensure you bring a photo ID with you. You may return to the Appointments page at any time to cancel or reschedule.
Virtual Drop-In Advising appointments via Zoom are available Monday - Thursday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Students must join a Drop-In Advising Zoom session before 5 p.m. Monday-Thursday and 3 p.m. Friday on the day the student wishes to virtually meet with an advisor.
For more information about scheduling a virtual appointment, please send your contact information to email@example.com.
Student Assistance Program
PHSC, in addition to academic advising, offers free, confidential counseling through our Student Assistance Program for students dealing with personal, relationship or significant academic challenges through our partnership with BayCare Life Management.