What is an Academic Advisor?
Academic Advisors provide academic, life and crisis coaching while working closely with other campus partners to support students in achieving their personal, academic, and professional goals. Advisors can help students:
- Explore goals, stressors, dreams, obstacles etc.
- Connect to helpful resources
- Create future plans and map out objectives
- Improve confidence and lower stress
- Maximize time management and study skills
PHSC Advising Office provides flexible and convenient scheduling. In-person and virtual advising services are available to students.
Student Assistance Program
PHSC, in addition to academic advising, offers free, confidential counseling through our Student Assistance Program for students dealing with personal, relationship or significant academic challenges through our partnership with.